- About half the class was familiar with WordPress as a blogging platform.
- Almost everyone has a clicker. I’ll bring a few to give out to the ones who need one (why doesn’t CU have a lost/found/recycle clicker program?). I like to use clickers to get quick reads on student thinking and opinions. It’s often helpful for students to see what the others in the class are thinking too.
- Tours: ITLL and Idea Forge: about 10% of the class need orientation tours. More info next lecture
- Workshops: Here is the request list
- Arduino: 20 students are interested
- Raspberry Pi 25
Drafting CAD 6
Hand tools zero
Next class I’ll post my research on when and where these will be available.