I think my top five constraints are:
(1) Time I am worried that things will go wrong and I will have to much to do and not enough time to do it all.
(2) Money Good quality wheels and trucks are going to make my wallet really hungry.
(3) Finding the proper wood I can’t seem to track down the exact type of wood I want locally, so I may have to alter my selection.
(4) Skill I have never used a laser cutter and I have some detailed work I want to burn into the deck, though one of my minions has laser cutting experience, and she has offered to help me out, so I might be okay.
(5) Motivation It is getting to that time where I lose steam in all of my classes. I really love my project, but it will be hard to motivate myself to actually take the time and do the work without much procrastination.