- Time: Seeing as the design review is next week and the project is due not terribly long after that time will be the biggest obstacle for my project.
- Size: I want it to be large enough, but the material cost gets much higher as I make it bigger.
- Cost: I want to stay within a moderate budget, but my ambition may force me to pay more than I planned for.
- Materials: I want the materials I use to make a statement, I am just not sure what I want to use to make the entire project pop.
- Originality: Many people have created works similar to what I am planning on making, approaching it in an original way may prove difficult.
Top 5 Constraints: Perpetual Motion Machine
2017 Aesthetic Explorations aesthetics Aesthetics Exploration architecture art bed bike bikes Blake cardboard design desk dynamic final frame garden Gardner Nichols history industrial infinity mirror Lamp LED light modern Music Outsider art pearl pizza progress project report Sand skills stand standing desk Steampunk surrealism timeline Upcycle Upcycle Project upcycling whale wine wood
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.