I had almost fully finished the construction of my River Table before I hit a massive snag. I cut the live slab walnut in half and constructed a frame to pour the resin in. The below pictures show some of the construction process.
After the resin was poured up to the correct level, I took it out of the framed box began to sand it level.
As I began to mount the legs to the table, I cracked the resin as I was mounting the piece. Right now I am crisis management mode and trying to figure out how to fix the table top. I think I will have to place clamps on both side of the table and clamp the section back together. I am hoping to finish that this weekend and complete the project.