So far for my project, I’ve gathered my materials and have begun to plan the laser cut for the black acrylic. My materials include:
- a square stone dish to house all components
- river rock to place in front
- a water pump to provide a dynamic feature. This is a submersible 70 GPH pump.
- black acrylic to laser cut into a Chinese garden fence inspired by traditional trelliswork windows
Materials and progress still needed include:
- laser cut the black acrylic
Write report and finish documentation. The plant in the picture below is not the one I’ll be using. When the final product gets closer to being finished, I’ll buy bamboo. Bamboo is highly respected in China for its many functions. They also grow well in strict water while other plants require soil. This is perfect for an all-water fountain. The book behind the materials is currently being used for inspiration and guidance.