The Desk Garden is a decorative planter for any desk. It features soothing mood lighting for late nights. It will require very little care: providing both light and water for itself. The only thing you’ll have to do is refill the water basin once a month.
The table of contents below links to the progress of the Desk Garden from the very beginning.
- Inspirations: Plants in Unlikely Places
- Conceptual Design Review: Desk Garden: Minimal Care Required
- Top 5 Design Constraints: Desk Garden Constraints
- First Progress Update: Desk Garden Update 3/17
- Second Progress Update: Desk Garden 3/30 Update
- Third Progress Update: Another Desk Garden Update
- Fourth Progress Update: Progress! Desk Garden Update
- Final Report – What and How: Desk Garden Final Report Part 1
- Final Report – Why and Reflections: Desk Garden Final Report Part 2
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.