This project is part of an aesthetics of design course which required the final product to be dynamic in some sort of way. My inspirations for this design is from the Dyson bladeless fans. I was fascinated by the technology and wanted to implement it in my own project. The product was to be relatively small compared to the normal Dyson fans so that it could be portable. One design criteria was that the head piece had to be interchangeable, this is to allow different shapes for the head piece to fit the aesthetic of the users choice.
Take a look at the pages below to follow along with my progress!
- Bladeless Fan | Final Project Report #2
- Bladeless Fan | Final Project Report #1
- Bladeless Fan | Design Progress #4
- Bladeless Fan | Design Progress #3
- Bladeless Fan | Design Progress #2
- Bladeless Fan | Design Progress #1
- Bladeless Fan | Top 5 Constraints
- Bladeless Fan | Initial Design Review
- Bladeless Fan | Aesthetic Inspiration