This is my iTunes Hologram project! My design is based on the iTunes and iPod advertising campaign that ran from 2001 to 2011. Using neon colors, my design mimics the aesthetics of this campaign and brings to life these iconic dancing silhouettes in a three-dimensional fashion. Utilizing properties of light, my music video (designed in Adobe Premiere) is cast into a center space displaying a fantastic illusion.
This project involved calculated planning, extensive video editing, and a marvelous time with my new friend, the laser cutter! Take a look at the pages below to follow along with my progress!
- Skill Sets & Aspirations: Oksana Schuppan
- Main Project Inspirations: iTunes Silhouettes in 3D
- 20th Century Design: Pop Art
- Top Five Constraints: Main Project
- Design Review: Hologram Prototyped
- Construction Timeline
- Final Stretch Progress: Laser Cutting
- Final Project Report 1: iTunes Hologram
- Final Project Report 2: iTunes Hologram
- Main Project Presentation: iTunes Hologram