At the moment, the items below are the top five constraints I can think of for my desk garden.
- The garden must be able to plug into the wall for power.
- It must be leak-proof so it won’t ruin my desk.
- All electronics must be concealed (and kept dry) within the 1′ by 1′ by 1′ volume, with exception of the power cord.
- It must be easy to move, so it should stay together in 1 piece, and mot be too heavy. This means the water level can’t be too high within the reservoir.
- The LEDs must be lit for 10 hours a day, and the water may only flow when the switch is pressed.