The end of the semester is coming up alarmingly quickly. A work schedule is required to keep this project from slipping into disarray and failure.
I spent a decent chunk of time over spring break working on this project. I was working on the electronics portion of the project. Things went slowly, as I have little experience in this department. I learned that that wiring and programming the electronics would take longer than anticipated. Realizing that the focus of the class is aesthetics, and not electrical engineering, I have determined my primary objective for the semester to be to complete the visual portion of this project. Ideally, of course, the radio with be completely usable at the end of this class. The rough schedule that follows takes this into account. I will spend of time on Wednesday working on the electronics, then shift my attention entirely to making the visual parts of the radio.