I decided to make a wall clock for my final project. Here are my top 5 constraints for this project:
- Time: I am currently taking 4 other graduate classes right now. Time management will be crucial to me. To get the project done I need to simplify the process and get started asap.
- Skills: This project involves a good amount of fabricating of different materials. It might also require electrical design knowledge, which I don’t have lots of experience in.
- Style: I’d like to go with the classic diver watch style, which features round, triangular, rectangular elements for the hour marks.
- Function: I’d like the final product to be fully functional as a wall clock.
- Manufacturability: During the design phase I will need to make sure the design will be manufacturable and manufacturable using the resources from ITLL machine shop.