Week 1 (Mar 25 – Mar 31):
- Final Design with dimensions finalized
- Materials were picked up from home depot
Week 2 (Apr 1 – Apr 5):
- Material will be cut down to size according to dimensions
- Fitting test to make sure everything will mate correctly
Week 3 (Apr 8 – Apr 12):
- Main aesthetic of project will be laser etched into material
- Dehydrator will be painted black with the etching being highlighted with a much glossier color (Probably silver)
Week 4 (Apr 15 – Apr 19):
- All internals will be installed and tested.
- Test subject zero (Strawberries) will be used as a benchmark to show if the dehydrator was successful or not.
Your construction timeline is clear and detailed, good luck on the project!