As of my previous post, the dehydrator is still on schedule. I picked up some wood from home depot with some fasteners and paint. I first began with drawing an outline on the wooden panel indicating the top, bottom and sides of the box. I thought after completing my outline everything would be easy, as making a box should be easy. I thought wrong as I have never made a box before and ran into a problem where some of the side walls were interfering with each other. I needed to look at my design again and understand where I went wrong. I realized that I assumed the wall thicknesses would be zero, as that’s what I was used to when I solved box problems in calculus a few years ago. I then improved my design and recut some of the side panels and all of them fit perfectly now. I plan to etch my design on the side panels this week and also paint the entire dehydrator. Everything is still moving with the schedule I made and I will hopefully follow it to the end. Next week I will begin assembling the dehydrator and testing it to see how will it fairs against a manufacturer’s dehydrator.