Well, I hit a few roadblocks within the past two weeks. I’m sure all of us can relate. Related to this project, I received some bad news: a friend who was going to “donate” an .mp3 of an old track lost the file with a computer crash. 🙁
The good news: I found more music. See the following tracks.
Not much Python has been completed; spring break was a bit less productive than I had originally hoped.
Other good news: CU Boulder is letting students access Adobe products for free. I”m going to try and download After Effects tonight or tomorrow morning and get to work.
Among so much activity (and lack thereof) in the previous weeks, I have found myself riding quite the rollercoaster. I am lucky to have planned out a project that requires no hands-on tools from campus. For this reason, I am hoping to spend more time on this project and try my absolute best to finish it before the end of the semester. I’m proposing the following timeline:
The tools I require are as follows:
- Personal laptop
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Python3 and Visual Studio
- Motivation and time (this will be the hardest to achieve)
I hope everyone is finding ways to adjust. Cheers to the new norm!