The progress that I have made so far on my project is that I am currently working on the CAD for the design that will be cut out using the laser cutter. My design is going to feature 16 individual pieces that will make up the full assembly and I have completed 10 of them so far. Everything is fitting in the assembly so far but I really won’t know until I finish all the pieces to see how the proportions look. I also went to Home Depot to make sure they had the MDF that I want to use. They did and now I need to finish the CAD model as soon as possible in order to estimate how many sheets I’m going to need for all the pieces. They are able to cut the sheets down to size at Home Depot so this solves the problem of the sheets being sold at a stock size of 8 by 12 feet. I’m hoping to have the design finalized by Sunday so I can begin the assembly process next week.