Since the Design Preview Report, I have made some progress in integrating design changes from the critiques. From the original design, I decided to break up the main body of my structure into 4 different pieces that I will mold together more similar to concrete to meet my brutalism aesthetic better. I also tried to take a 3D printing class so that I could print my components locally, but it got cancelled so I had to order my parts to be printed through the Idea Forge and will have to make a trip up to Boulder to pick up my parts. These should be finished hopefully very soon so I can start my assembly and testing phases. I also purchased some commercial off-the-shelf parts from Amazon, which should be arriving soon so that I can finish the assembly. Since I am in a bit of a waiting phase for parts to come in, I do not have too much progress to add to this posting even though I am still meeting my timeline. In hindsight, I should have taken the local 3D printing class earlier, so that I would be able to do this on my own and get my hands on some parts sooner. In the meantime, I have decided to make my water pouring structure out of aluminum metal as a contrast to the relatively dull and matte color of the concrete while still being fairly industrial and geometrical. I will print a back-up pourer in the brutalism aesthetic just in case it does not meet the look I am hoping to achieve.