Based on the class discussion and voting, we have the following policies:
- A blog post will be due each week, Wednesday at midnight. If Prof. H. has not set a specific topic, blog about your progress on the current project. In weeks with a major design review due (CDR, PDR or Final), the design review report will be the blog subject.
- Each student has committed to writing at least two substantive comments for each posting assignment. A substantive comment includes identifying at least one strength of the post and a suggestion for improvement. Try to identify more strengths than improvements. Comments on the post content are generally more valuable than comments about the appearance or grammar of the post.
- One of the comments will be on one of your teammates’ most recent post.
- The rest of your comments (and make at least one) can be on any of the recent posts from the class.
- Comments are due Sunday night at midnight.