- Credit: https://www.yeti-country.com/
- Size/Weight: needs to be large enough to store some items but not too large that it needs special mounting equipment or warrants suspicion.
- Cost/Time: Cost of sourcing materials will be a large challenge. The quality of the wood used will have a large impact on aesthetics.
- Aesthetics: The final design and color choices will be a large part of how this project turns out. I want it to be simple but incorporate different aspects of Colorado (ie. mountians).
- Workmanship: The difficulty of the woodworking involved in this project might be a little out of my reach be I am determined to learn different techniques.
- Scope/Complexity: I would like to have a niffy latch system (TBD) and would like to incorporate some lighting. However that might be too complex and necessitate it needing to be plugged in which would limit where it could be plugged in.
I have a really tight budget too. I believe you can overcome these constraints and make beautiful Colorado Sign