As of now, I managed to outsource most of the materials that I need for my project. I started testing the fountain with the materials that I have, and the results were great. However, I still haven’t chosen a base or container for my fountain as I want to match the design of the base to the old-fashioned design of the faucet. The following is my construction timeline for my final project:
- March 18th Week: Outsource necessary materials for the project.
- March 25th Week: Test the functionality of the pump, and choose faucet height.
- April 1st Week: Come up with a design for the base and outsource materials
- April 8th Week: Drill holes on the base (container), and begin assembly
- April 15th Week: Final testing/Buffer