First of all, due to the current state with the COVID-19 virus, I will be traveling back to my country (Saudi Arabia) within about a week. Therefore, I will not have access to my project after I travel as it is going to be shipped in a box separately while I will be put in quarantine as soon as I arrive for a minimum of two weeks.
Luckily, I have managed to gather everything I need before traveling back. My current project state is technically complete. The only thing left to do is assembling everything after I get out of quarantine and have access to my project. The reason I did not assemble my project yet is because assembling it now increases the chance of it getting broken during the shipping process.
Since I need to show my final project before the class ends, I have put everything together where it looks assembled in the images and video below, but I did not use any glue; everything can be taken apart instantly. The following images should show exactly how my final product will look like except:
1- I will place the magnets using glue instead of tape as shown below.
2- I will peel of the cover layer on the acrylic which will make the black acrylic transparent. Again, I did not peel it so it does not get scratched during handling.
The following video summarize what I mentioned in this post.