For this project, I took an old pair of Converse I had and am embroidering flowers into one of the shoes. So far I have made progress on the main flower on my shoe which I think is coming along well. I have never embroidered before so there was definitely a little bit of a learning curve but I am happy with the progress. Taking my time and trying to be detailed has definitely been a labor intensive process however I am enjoying learning something new. I hope to add a few sunflowers to the shoe in addition to the main flower once it is finished however I am not sure if I will have the time or not.