There are some constraints in my project that I originally neglected.
- Machine shop availability. I went to fleming to reserve the mill machine and the schedule looks pretty busy.
- Time. I tried to begin the soldering this week. And the process took me much longer time than expected.
- Shipping time. The shipping time is delayed for the wood I ordered. So, overestimate the shipping time is necessary for the whole project.
- Materials. The materials arrived might not be the exact material you expected at first, which will hurt the project.
- Cost. I need to overestimate the budget since some materials might be wasted during the manufacturing process.