an update on the progress for the coffee brewer:
- Have finished discussing what my friend wants from the design
- second path for individual cup also (if time)
- easy to use valves for easier/cleaner setup
- same or bigger size than his current setup
- I have started specing out parts and equipment needed
- wood – homedepot
- valves – homedepot
- glassware – mcguckins
- The piece will be made with his help to ensure that everything works as he wants
Your updates are the simplest. I always enjoy reading them, because I can catch up with your entire project in about minute. You will need extra supplies in order to keep the coffee brewer from leaking. I would recommend silicon glue if you have the time to let it dry properly.
Its good that your friend will be helping in building the project; however, it might be challenging at times when you want to achieve a certain aesthetic in your project that your friend doesn’t want. This is real world though, as engineers we will have to deal with clients. Great progress so far, keep pushing. Good Luck
I think you have a clear plan as to what you need to achieve. I can’t wait to see the progress you make when you get your material.
I think that it is pretty neat that you are collaborating with someone to make a product that is not just desirable to you. Your progress does seem slow, since you still need to get the materials, build, and test the design. Good luck!