My project has progressed somewhat. I changed the wooden design to an acrylic design due to the pattern being complex enough that the woodshop expected it to take 80 hours to make. I laser cut 2 sides out, but in the process of knocking out the holes, 1 frame broke. As a result to this occurrence and my budget limiting me from buying more acrylic, I changed my design to have 3 walls total. 2 walls would be wood and the last being the acrylic face I already made. I have cut most of the wood to size, made holes in it, and spray-painted it black.
I am now looking for adhesive for the acrylic and screws for the wood/swivel from Home Depot. I found a few corner L brackets to use for connecting the wood.