Main Project Report Part 2: Snowboard Cup Holder

What a semester it has been! I am extremely impressed with how my final project turned out and I am looking forward to seeing it in action. In every project, there could always be improvements, and I certainly have a few in mine. To begin, when I tried to add the streamers to the side of the cup holder, it ruined the look and overall aesthetic of the project. In the future I will look into adding different streamers to accomplish the goal of making it flap in the wind. Secondly, I realize that the way I attached the cup holder to my snowboard would only work for the certain type of board and bindings I have. In the future I will look into using different attachment methods for different types of boards and maybe even skis too. Lastly, I made this cup holder to fit the size of a standard 12 oz soda can. In the future I will look into having an adjustable size cup holder to accommodate more sizes of cans and bottles. Overall, I am excited with my final project and I can’t wait to see it in use.

Previous Post
Main Project Final Report Part 2: Pencil Holder
Next Post
Final Project Report Pt. 2

1 Comment. Leave new

  • Matthew Clark
    Jake Silverman
    May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

    This is a such a cool idea and it is great that you were able to get a functional product that you can use. Hopefully you can get some spring boarding in and see it in action. If you could work out making it easily adjustable there may be a market for this.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu