For this project I wanted to create an art piece using string, nails, a piece of wood, and an aesthetic in mind. I want to write out the letter H for Hogan using the string and nails.
- The symmetry of the nails must be exact or else the entire project will look lopsided.
- The font of the H must be picked so that it depicts the correct aesthetic. It could be a cursive or a more old school font.
- When stringing the entire picture, the gaps the strings create must be even and proportional throughout.
- The color of the strings and the wood have to contrast or else they will just blend in and look like nothing.
- The spacing of the nails have to be perfect or else stringing it will look really off and not symmetric.