For those of you who don’t know, I am currently building this swivel bar stool that will be attached to my bar.
- Strong – ability to hold 200lb human beings this means the welds have to be sufficient enough.
- Ability to swivel without squeaking, thinking bushings.
- Fit underneath the bar so we can use the pool table, thinking total hight will be around 20 inches.
- No sharp edges – take a grinding wheel and clean everything up
- Durable pain coating so it wont rub off after continuous use.
- Get all the materials in by hopefully April 9th
- Time, will be hard to get everything done in a timely manner
- Tolerances, making sure that the actual product is nice and square so that it swings well.
- No longer than 28 inches so we can use the pool table.
- Color needs to allow it to hide when stored close to the pool table.