Project Inspiration: dynamic mirrors that can open and close
 Mirror in from Kendall Jenners Bathroom
What are the top 5 things you want your project to look like, to feel like, to do? What are the aspects that will tell you you’ve succeeded in your project? What are you prioritizing?
- I want clean lines and for my project to successfully hang on the wall.
- I would love to be able to achieve the beautiful worn copper look for the frame of the
- I want my project to look like shutters almost
- I want my project to be dynamic while on the wall and can be fully closed
- I want my project to be a statement piece in a room
I am definitely prioritizing making a professional looking mirror that is a statement in a room. I want to be able to keep this piece for life.
Next, what are the top 5 constraints you face? Time, money, skills, supplies, ideas, room to work? Which ones will be the toughest to deal with?
- How I plan to attach the hinges to make the mirrors dynamic
- I am worried about time due to the craziness of my final semester with projects, finals, and the weather getting warmer.
- Room to work and a place with the supplies I need. I am worried about transporting my project around
- I am not positive how I will insert the mirrors into the copper frame
- Definitely money is another constraint. I want to make something beautiful, but do not have the full resources to do so.
I think space and dynamics will be the toughest to deal with. These two aspects will create challenges that could ruin my project.
References Rus, Mayer. “Inside Supermodel Kendall Jenner’s Tranquil Los Angeles Home.” Architectural Digest, 29 July 2020, https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/kendall-jenner-los-angeles-home.