As far as progress in the past week, I’ve regressed as much as I’ve progressed. As with any “finished” project I’ve found a few things to fix in the past week. While trying to fix a loose latch I realized that the latch catch was bent, so I had to stop and fix that. I also realized that I chose the wrong place to store my stove. I had previously built some spacer blocks to keep the stove in place, but based on where they were attached the stove wasn’t able to be open. In terms of true progress I also added some loops that I could use to hold the drawers to the truck bed. I also added some stain to the inside of the drawer where the stove is kept. I’m hoping to go camping this weekend, so I’m sure I will find quite a few things to tweak in the next few weeks.