For my upcycling project I have decided to make a lamp of sorts. This is the first time I have played with any type of circuitry since 5th grade. I found a cool piece of driftwood in Northern California over Thanksgiving, while on a roadtrip. Inspired by a design my friend Davis has made, I am connecting mushrooms I have formed out of silicon, to the wood. The wires run through the stems, which I dyed blue and green. The aesthetic is a light fake nature character. The wood is pale and the dyed green and blue are intended to blend nicely with the wood. Still working on my soldering abilities, but so far I have not burned myself, so that’s a plus. Other than the switch, I got ll of the parts for free.