4/10 All materials and models gathered and completed. Including electronic components.
- Ready for final construction of main armor portion
- Ready for soldering and wiring of lights
(This image depicts some of the components and progress that I have made in testing the ability of EVA foam to finalize this armor design. Also included is the SparkFun board that I intend to use for the lighting control. A 3D printed helmet design has also been printed already and is getting ready for the color palette testing)
4/15 Primary armor portion and finalized aesthetic integration complete. Not including electronics or finished paint job and weathering.
4/20 Finished paint job and wiring
- This includes weathering process with paint left to dry to a finish
- Extra protective coats may need to be applied beyond this date
- Wiring complete and organized within the enclosure
4/22 Power supply and protective coats completed for finalized project