- Solidworks (strongest engineering skill for sure, 7 years of project and industry experience)
- 3D-printing (have my own printer at home, have access to makerbots/lulzbots in IdeaForge)
- Machining (lots of experience with mills, lathe, saws, etc.)
- Music Production and Sound Design (one of my strongest overall skills –> https://soundcloud.com/sreyasmusic)
- Microcontrollers (sBrio/Labview and Arduino)
- Circuitry (comfortable with soldering and hooking up motors, etc)
- Photoshop/GIMP (I do stuff for the CU Athletic Department)
How did you get your own 3D printer??? That must be so much fun to just mess around with it and make amazing things!