My design process is fairly linear, but it does loop back to several similar steps like brainstorming ideas and making modifications.
The Upcycle project is in the looking for additional resources and materials (picture 2).
After brainstorming ideas for the laundry bag support structure, I’ve determined I need two pieces cut off the original legs (oxy acetylene cutting and welding torch.
I found additional materials today, a grate, from my grill that I found for free that’s just been sitting on my porch. The grate will be cut and welded to create a form support for the laundry bag itself.
I am still looking for materials for the laundry bag – I may need to purchase material and make one to keep the apple aesthetic as much as possible.