For my final project, I will be making a magnetic makeup organizer that can be hung on the wall. This will be incredibly useful as I have a lot of makeup and need to be able to quickly grab everyday items when I am on the run, but it is not always so easy as my collection is pretty cluttered at the moment. Something that can hang will be nice because I already have limited space to work with. My top 5 constraints include:
- Dimensions: I need to create something that will be able to hang and fit in a variety of rooms. I currently have a space to do my makeup, but with graduation just around the corner, I will be moving and setting up a new makeup area.
- Light: I want to add some colored lights, but want them to work with me and not against me, so figuring out what size and color will be interesting.
- Cutting: Cutting the material to be hung may prove challenging because it will need to fit inside the frame I decide to use.
- Aesthetic: My inspiration for the project pulled from a bunch of aesthetics, so I will need to figure out how to incorporate everything I want while keeping one, cohesive look.
- Money: While I want my finished product to look nice and be unique, I do have a limited budget, so I’ll need to work around this to end up with a product that I love in the end.