As I mentioned earlier, for my final project I will be playing around with shadow art. I am planning on making different shadows silhouettes from the same object. In hopes of achieving that, I think I will be facing some design constraints:
- Finding/making an object that casts different shadows from different angles.
- Making the shadows relate to each other by telling a story or symbolize greater concepts.
- Having either the light or the object move in the right frequency that allows the viewer to see a shadow art most of the time.
- Some Servos and Arduino code might be a necessary addition for the success of this project.
- A power source must be present all the time for the artwork to work and be displayed properly.