My top 5 constraints:
- Too much money. Normally, disc golf carts run around $280 and they do not offer much creativity.
- Manufacturing; I am not the best at welding and so I will have to look for alternative ways to build my cart
- Functionality; with only a couple of weeks to design, manufacture, and tweek; getting a prototype to work well and last for a long time will be challenging.
- Getting an aesthetic across; normally this is not that hard, but since the cart is not much more that a frame, it will be difficult to come up with ways to clearly depict a certain aesthetic.
- Durability; I want to be able to take this on all the course that I play on throughout Colorado, and soon across the US. I want my project to hold up throughout all weather conditions and still work well.