My best skill is a willingness and readiness to get in there and help you with anything. If we don’t have a skill or need to learn new things, thats the whole point of education right? I can definitely put in the time to do this.
As a mechanical engineering graduate student in the design program I’m definitely interested in design and can help bounce ideas around and help with the design process as a whole. A run down of other skills and familiarities are below.
- Basic woodworking (Built several things including simple furniture)
- I have lots of hand tools and a few power tools
- Good with staining, sanding, painting
- Photography (I have a good mirrorless camera and tripod setup)
- lightroom, imovie
- I have a big van with a lot of space to move stuff
- Very basic but I have taken the Idea Forge workshop. Would love to develop this further, my project will most likely involve it
- I have worked in bike and ski shops for 3 years