I started by making a CAD model based on my hand sketches, and measurements of pre-existing tools; this made modeling easier because there is less overall guess work associated with iterative design. Once I had a CAD model which I felt was close to the idea in my head, I 3D printed the design in two pieces to get a feel for handling and overall dimensions. After this initial full sized prototype; I realized a couple of things, first is that the CAMP Cassin Pick which I was originally intending on using were going to be much more difficult to work with because of their mounting interface; second was that the tool was too thin and the handle spacing was too long. Going back to CAD I went ahead and tweaked the design again; once that was done I printed the updated design and am pretty happy with the way it fits in the hand. From here I started programming the toolpaths for the CNC machine and will be ready to begin machining in the coming weeks.